Electric car maker looking for workers | Business
(WMC-TV) – With the recent unveiling of its tiny, electric car, a company with ties to Horn Lake hopes to make its mark on the automotive landscape and bring new jobs to the city.
GreenTech Automotive showed off its MyCar last week to an audience that included former President Bill Clinton.
The two-seat car can’t be driven on highways in the United States, but the company has already struck deals with Domino’s to use the vehicles to deliver pizzas. The electric car maker has also made distribution plans for Denmark.
Greentech will hold a career fair on Tuesday from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. at its Horn Lake plant, 6266 Hurt Rd., to fill the following positions:
- Assembly Technicians
- Automotive Design Engineer
- Automotive Electrical Engineer
- Battery Process Engineer
- Commodity Sourcing Manager
- Cost Accountant
- Manufacturing Process Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- Quality Technician
- Senior Electric Vehicle and Hybrid Design Engineer
- Sr. Chassis CAD Design Engineer
- Sr. Material and Process Engineer (Automotive)
- Sr. Structure and Body-In-White Design Engineer
Copyright 2012 WMC-TV. All rights reserved.